Overview (cases/scoops) • Books • Clothing • Food • Psychopaths • Stores • Survivors • Weapons
- "Frank! We've got a situation here! Escaped prisoners are tearing up the Leisure Park. We can't have them attacking people!"
- —Otis Washington, Chop Till You Drop
Frank enters the park in the evening as the sun sets to find three escaped prisoners in a Humvee, one driving the vehicle, the passenger armed with a baseball bat and the third convict armed with a heavy machine gun.
The passenger attempts to swing his bat at Frank but misses. The trio then see a man and his friend cutting through the park.
The convicts successfully kill the man, Sid, with the baseball bat leaving the woman, Sophie Richards, in a distraught and hysterical state. Frank must choose to kill the convicts and save Sophie, or grab Sophie and run.
If the convicts are killed, Frank can drive the humvee and use the heavy machine gun.
Convicts kill Sid
Reginald Jenkins: Hahahaha! You missed, loser! Get your aim right brother!
Miguel Sanchez: Alright! Looks like we've found our next contestants!
Sam Franklin: I'm going to take out that dude and snatch his old lady!
Reginald Jenkins: Here we go!
Sophie's cry for help
- Completion of this scoop will allow Frank to achieve the Carjacker achievement for stealing the convict's vehicle.
- Completion of the Carjacker achievement, which can be obtained through the Convicts' death will earn Frank the Prison Outfit.
- Though this scoop occurs only once, the Convicts continue to spawn everyday at midnight until 5pm September 21.
- In Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop, there is an interactive cutscene that is completed by shaking the Wii remote and pressing certain buttons. Upon doing this successfully for a while Frank is able to kill off each of the convicts one by one - snapping Reginald's neck, killing the passenger with his own bat, and finally, killing the driver as he tries to run over Frank, unsuccessfully, as he runs into a tree, wall, or light post.