Psychopath Skills Pack is downloadable clothing found in Dead Rising 2. It was part of the Dead Rising 2 High Stakes Edition, a collectors edition of the game. It was also released on October 12, 2010, as a skills pack for 160 Microsoft points on the Xbox 360, and $1.99 on the PlayStation Network.
The psycho costume:
1. Heavier damage from 10 psycho-related weapons:
2. Take less damage from enemies.
3. Immunity to slouching over in pain if grabbed twice by zombies. This does not work if Chuck or Frank drinks 3 alcoholic beverages in quick succession.
4. New mini-cutscenes on secondary weapon attacks such as with chainsaws, cleavers, and axes.
|Clothing||Description||Off the Record location|
|Psychopath Hair||A visage that reflects your weary work||Platinum Strip, Paradise Platinum Screens watch the Timeshare movie which shows 12 am to 2 am|
|Psychopath Boots||Who said serial murder can't be stylish?||Fortune City Arena Security Room|
|Psychopath Clothes||Blood stains are a badge of honor||Mail Order Zombrex unlocked after defeating Carl Schliff|
|Psychopath Mask||Being crazy is wrong, but it feels so right||Silver Strip, Swept Away Wedding Chapel|
For Dead Rising 2, the Ninja, Psychopath, Solider of Fortune, and Sports costumes were first offered as pre-order bonuses. After October 12, 2010, a player could purchase these Dead Rising 2 costumes. These costumes can be used during co-op. Off the Record separates these four costume's parts and scatters them throughout Fortune City for Frank to find or for Frank to earn.
For Off the Record, the Cosplay Warrior costume was announced as a pre-order bonus on July 21, 2011. The Cyborg, Fire Fighter, and Barbecue Chef were not offered as pre-order bonuses. They are downloadable content.
|All skill packs|
- The Psychopath outfit is a reference to Leatherface, the main antagonist of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre slasher films.
- Left Hand Lance in the Tape it or Die blog mentions both the Psycho Pack outfit, Ninja Skills Pack outfit, and cowboy outfit. He also mentions seeing two Chucks in co-op play.
- In Off the Record, the Psychopath outfit is automatically available within the game, though all four pieces of it must first be obtained.
- ↑ Dead Rising 2 Psychopath Theme Pack Released, VGRevolution, (October 12, 2010).
- ↑ Dead Rising 2 - Psycho Skills DLC Trailer, Youtube.
- ↑ Dead Rising 2 High Stakes Edition, Capcom
- ↑ a b c d e f Magrino, Tom. Dead Rising 2 DLC theme packs lurch out October 12, Gamespot, (October 6, 2010).
- ↑ Bridge, Josh. Dead Rising 2: Psycho, Ninja, Sports, Soldier DLC Coming soon to PSN, Playstation. Mr. Bridge is Senior Producer of Dead Rising 2.
- ↑ Dan Noel, Jeremy Chan, Dead Rising 2: Off the Record Official Strategy Guide, Brady Games, (2011).
- ↑ Hill, Jeremy. Dead Rising 2 DLC brings more costumes,Gamertell (September 23, 2010). Note that this article has incorrect dates and incorrectly states that when not acquired as a pre-order bonus, "the costumes don't give Chuck any additional abilities".
- ↑ Gantayat, Anoop. Your Dead Rising 2 Download Content Schedule Paradise Pack downloads kick off the week after release, Anriasang, (September 22, 2010).
- ↑ Actual boost calculation needed.
- ↑ a b c Previously on the Best Buy website
- ↑ Your Guide to Dead Rising 2 Pre-Order Bonuses, Capcom Unity, (August 10, 2010).
- ↑ a b CapcomUnityVideos, DR2OTR: Cosplay Warrior Skills DLC Pack, You Tube.
- ↑ Dead Rising 2: Off The Record – Warrior Skills!, Capcom-Europe, (July 21, 2011).
- ↑ a b c d xbox.com, xbox.com.
- ↑ a b c CapcomUnityVideos, Dead Rising 2 Off the Record Cyber Skills DLC Pack, You Tube
- ↑ a b c d e f g Spencer, That’s Not A Terminator, That’s Cyborg Frank West, Siliconera, (August 24, 2011).
- ↑ a b c d CapcomUnityVideos, DR2OTR: Fireman Skills DLC Pack, You Tube.
- ↑ a b c CapcomUnityVideos, Dead Rising 2 Off the Record BBQ Chef DLC Available Now, You Tube.
- ↑ Lance .....and we're all going mad!!, Tape It Or Die, (September 3, 2010).