Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Dead Rising 2: Case West
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
- "Deliver the touch of death."
- —Combo Card Description
Off the Record
Weapon component locations
Locations of weapons needed to make the Reaper.
|Component||Location||Specific location and instructions||Picture|
||Living Quarters Maintenance Room, (Off the Record) near TIR Souvenir Kiosk (2) (S108) - near the flowers.||Both the sickle and katana sword iare found in the Living Quarters inside the Maintenance Room located next to where the words “Server Room” are written on the wall.|
||Living Quarters Maintenance Room, (Off rhe Record) Uranus Zone, on top of the Space (U123)||Both the Sickle and Katana Sword is found in the Living Quarters inside the Maintenance Room located next to where the words “Server Room” are written on the wall.|
- The Reaper is one of the best and most lethal weapons in the game capable of killing anything short of Hazard Units faster than any other weapon, excluding the shotgun. This makes it the weapon of choice against some of the hardest enemies in the game such as the one and only psychopath, Harjit Singh.
- It is possible that the Reaper is Frank's signature combo weapon, since like Chuck with the Paddlesaw, it was the first combo weapon that Frank appeared with.
- Both the Reaper's name and appearance are a reference to the Grim Reaper, as the Grim Reaper is often portrayed wielding a scythe. The Reaper reappears as a super combo weapon in Dead Rising 3, named the Grim Reaper.
- Andrew Crews, Dead Rising 2: Case West Weapon Combo Guide, Xblafans, (December 28, 2010).