Missions • Attributes • PP Trials • Characters • Psychopaths • Weapons • Vehicles • Clothing • Food • Locations • Endings
Regina Thompson is a survivor in Dead Rising 3.
Single White MaleEdit
Nick can save Regina after defeating Kenny. She can be recruited from the survivor bulletin board at any safe house after she has been rescued.
If Time for a Hero was not previously completed, the Single White Male mission will be unavailable, making Regina unobtainable in the game.
- Toughness 4/5
- Strength 2/5
- Ranged 2/5
- Break Out 3/5
- Run Speed 4/5
- She might be a reference towards Rochelle from Left 4 Dead 2, given that both she and Rochelle are African-American women whose names begin with R, wear pink shirts, blue pants, and have similar hair styles.
- Regina, just like Madison Lainey from Dead Rising 2, is used for show while her life is at risk.
- Regina's has the same last name as Burt Thompson, a survivor from Dead Rising.
- Due to the more comedic nature of Kenny as a Psychopath, Regina has some unique characteristics as a survivor:
- Regina is the only hostage in the series to actually threaten her kidnapper (second if Rhonda fighting Mel and Clyde counts).
- Despite said threat, Regina will work alongside Kenny if Nick/Dick save him.
- She's the only survivor in the series being put in harms way expicitly to be saved (This is known as Hero's Syndrome)