Overview (cases/scoops) • Books • Clothing • Food • Psychopaths • Stores • Survivors • Weapons
- "I just saw someone in the sandwich shop in Paradise Plaza. Looked pretty overweight from what I saw in the monitor. He's not just goin' there to get food is he?"
- —Otis Washington
After entering the store, Frank discovers Ronald Shiner, who claims he is starving to death, and begs Frank to share some food with him.
Conversation with Ronald
Ronald: I'm starving to death here...
Ronald: Hey, you've got some FOOD right? Split it with me. C'mon! I'm dyin' here.
Frank: Sorry pal, fresh out.
Ronald: Tryin' to bogart it all for yourself huh? You're just gonna eat every last morsel? And hear I am starving to death. You've got a lot of nerve jerk!
Ronald: *burp* That's the stuff!
Frank: Stick around here and you'll be the one getting eaten. Come with me. I'll take you to the Security Room.
Ronald: Is there food there?Frank: Yeah...
- Completing this scoop and rescuing Ronald Shiner will allow Frank to take on another scoop, Ronald's Appetite.
- After Ronald is given food, he will burp. This is a Photo Op, so Frank should take his photo.
- After this scoop is activated, Jill's Sandwiches will spawn no more food items.
- In Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop, after his initial feeding, Ronald will run to Colombian Roastmasters, and ask Frank to find him a Well Done Steak, which can be found on the counter. After which, Ronald will join and follow Frank.
- Additional Weapons
|During the scoop there is some additional weapons barricading the store which do not appear again.|