|Dead Rising 2||Dead Rising 3||Dead Rising 4|
- "Scorch zombies with powerful bolts of orange lightning! "
- —Combo Card Description
After putting it on a zombie it will shoot lightning at any zombie nearby until the wearer is dead.
This combo weapon has been described as:
- "Like the Fountain Lizard, you can slap the Roaring Thunder mask on any random zombie and they'll wander around. In this case it's death by electricity instead of fire, though."
Attacks and Combo Card
Weapon component locations
Dead Rising 2 and Case Zero general locations of weapons needed to make the Roaring Thunder.
|| Case Zero
Alleyway next to Ed's Friendly Barber Shop
Dead Rising 2
Americana Casino Cashier and Vault Area
|| Royal Flush Plaza - Children's Castle (R209)|
- This weapon is a reference to Capcom's "Street Fighter" franchise, which features a character named Blanka (which the goblin mask is modeled after) who can electrify his body.
- When it is put on a Gas Zombie, due to its relatively high health, the zombie will survive a long time with the mask on killing all surrounding zombies, creating a temporary safe spot for players.
- The Roaring Thunder will damage any survivors near Chuck.
- In the PC file items.txt this weapon is referred to as "ElectricThunder" (Electric Thunder).
|Animation name||Animation shared with|
- Frushtick, Russ. 'Dead Rising 2' Combo Weapons Guide - Duct Tape Is Your Friend, MTV. (August 31, 2010).