- "A steady stream of pyrotechnics create the perfect show of lights and gore."
- —Combo Card Description
Chuck can shoot fireworks at enemies at a relatively fast rate, clearing hordes of zombies with a short burst. The fireworks need to travel a small distance to be lethal, so Chuck should not fire them point blank or they will just bounce off an enemy before going off. Getting stuck in an explosion causes Chuck to drop the weapon.
The Rocket Launcher has a small advantage over most other heavy weapons in that it has no motor that requires starting before it can be used, Chuck can simply pick it up and start firing.
This combo weapon has been described as:
- "Not quite what you're thinking. A series of pipes fires off the fireworks inside. They aren't super accurate, but they do explode limbs like a charm."
Attacks and Combo Card
Weapon Component Locations
Dead Rising 2 and Case Zero general locations of weapons needed to make the Rocket Launcher.
||see article||Rocket Fireworks
|| Silver Strip Maintenance Room 14 Entrance to Fortune Park
Silver Strip Maintenance Room 18 right of Tinkerbox (N103)
- Like the rocket launcher, in Off the Record there are two Snowball Cannons: a combo weapon and a mission reward Snowball Cannon for completing the side mission Snow Job.
- In the PC game file items.txt the mission reward launcher is referred to as "FireworksBazooka".
- Frushtick, Russ. 'Dead Rising 2' Combo Weapons Guide - Duct Tape Is Your Friend, MTV. (August 31, 2010).