Overview (cases/scoops) • Books • Clothing • Food • Psychopaths • Stores • Survivors • Weapons
- "Thomas! We're doin' this to survive. You know that."
- —Roger Hall speaking to his youngest son.
Mark of the SniperEdit
- Main article: Mark of the Sniper
Roger, Jack, and Thomas Hall are encountered when Frank West arrives at the Entrance Plaza to rescue Wayne Blackwell, who has been pinned behind the counter of Estelle's Fine-lady Cosmetics by the trio. Roger encourages Thomas to shoot Frank, claiming that they're doing it to survive. Thomas, though initially torn, decides to heed his father's and brother's orders.
Roger attacks using a sniper rifle from afar, but lacks any close range attack. He will run away if Frank approaches him, until he is at a safe distance.
Sniper Rifle: Roger's only attack is to fire his sniper rifle from afar. Roger is the most accurate of the trio and his shots rarely miss. After firing each shot, Roger needs to take a second or so to bolt a new round into the chamber.
- Main article: Infinity Mode
Roger (along with Jack and Thomas) appear at Leisure Park at 0:00:00 - 2:00:00. When killed, he drops a pack of cookies, an orange, a golden brown pizza, a fire ax, and a hunting knife.[Verification needed]
The family appears again at the Entrance Plaza at 5:07:00 - 5:19:00, and will drop the same items as they did previously.
- Roger is pictured in the "Perfect Gunner" achievement, referencing his proficiency with firearms and his expert aim.
- Roger Hall's voice actor, Steve Blum also voices Cliff Hudson, another psychopath found in Dead Rising.
- The Hall family does not have a theme song or ending cutscene after they are killed.
- Jack and Roger are the names of two antagonists in the novel "Lord of the Flies". In the novel, both Jack and Roger are part of a group of primitive hunters who pressure others into joining them.