|Dead Rising||Dead Rising 2||Dead Rising 3||Dead Rising 4|
Cases and Missions • Walkthrough • Map • Stores • Survivors • Weapons • Food • Magazines • Clothing
They are razor-sharp metal circular-blade discs. Chuck hurls the saw blade like a discus, potentially bisecting any zombies caught in its flight-path. When thrown into crowds of zombies, the blade can continuously kill enemies for a good time after the first blow, ricocheting off of each zombie into another. The saw blade can kill up to a maximum of around 8 zombies if thrown into a large crowd.
Dead Rising 2
- Food Court upper platforms
- Royal Flush Plaza northwest maintenance area
- Silver Strip - Maintenance Room 19
- South Plaza main floor
- South Plaza - Maintenance Room 27
- Underground - Warehouse B
- Underground - Maintenance Room 30
- Yucatan Casino fireplace area
- Yucatan Casino upper platforms
- Unlike in Dead Rising, Chuck cannot use the saw blade as a melee weapon; instead, he throws the blade to bisect zombies.
- The saw blade can be problematic to aim with, as it will travel in a random direction instead of continuing forward after hitting a zombie.
- Greene's Hardware's flier lists the saw blade for sale for $22.59.
- They are manufactured by the company "Century".