- "SOOOOOOOOOOOEEE!!! PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY!!!"
- —Seymour's battle cry
He is a security guard who has taken the zombie outbreak in Fortune City as an opportunity to act as de facto sheriff. Using his new found authority, he sets up makeshift gallows in the South Plaza and begins executing Justin Tetherford and other survivors by hanging.
Chuck comes across Seymour taunting a captive man named Justin Tetherford, declaring him a looter, while the man tries to defend himself, stating that he was just looking for food. Seymour ignores the man and throws the man off the scaffold where he is standing on, snapping his neck. After the execution, he sees Chuck nearby and declares him a looter and begins to attack him.
After Seymour is defeated, he attempts to flee by climbing up onto a large statue, inadvertently turning on a nearby table saw in the process. As he is climbing, he tells Chuck that he is "twice the man" he is before losing his grip and falling onto the saw, killing him. Chuck dryly comments with "I saw what you did there." Chuck refers to Seymour's dead body, as he fell on the saw blade. After Seymour's death, Ray Teller, a survivor that was hiding from Seymour, will call for Chuck and join up with him.
Seymour is one of the crazed survivors Frank can fight in Sandbox Mode. He will spawn in the South Plaza by the statue he used to hang people. Once defeated he drops his weapon and $25,000.
- The song that plays while fighting him is an instrumental version of "I Believe You" by Celldweller.
- In OTR, when you're in a certain distance from Seymour, he will fire his Six Shooter and will lasso you. There is a Photo Op at the start of the lasso and at the end of when he grabs you with it. But he will start beating you with a nightstick and that is a Photo Op as well. You can't take a picture of it unless you are playing Co-op.
- Seymour seems to have much in common to Jo Slade, another law enforcement officer who kills hostages found in Willamette Parkview Mall.
- They also both use the outbreak as an excuse to abuse their authority, as Jo holds women she dislikes captive and tries to kill them while Seymour uses the outbreak to live out his fantasies of being a sheriff. Except Seymour's "job" was to hang his victims and put bags over their heads, whilst Jo would tie her captives to a chair.
- He is also similar to Paul Carson since both "snapped" from a lack of respect before their respective outbreaks.
- "WWJWD?" is an acronym for "What Would John Wayne Do?”, which is a nod to his acting as Sheriff. It’s also a reference to the term “What Would Jesus Do?”.
- He is similar to Red Dead Redemption character, Bill Williamson. Not only in appearance, but also when it comes to their behavior. They have similar accents and both mention that they are the "Big man now," or that they are "In charge," multiple times.