|Dead Rising 2||Dead Rising 3|
- "The top choice for hunting enthusiasts from around the country, Shank's is on the cutting edge of knife technology."
- —Fortune City map description
Shanks is a store located on the first floor of the Palisades Mall of in Dead Rising 2 and Dead Rising 2: Off the Record. It deals in knives and swords. Chuck can also get a shaved head or a mohawk here. The mission Welcome to the Family takes place in this store.
Items[edit | edit source]
Weapons[edit | edit source]
Food[edit | edit source]
Clothing[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Shank's is almost identical to Ripper's Blades, a store in the Willamette Parkview Mall in Dead Rising.
- Johnny Pipes talks in detail about this store in the Tape it or Die Blog. He reveals that there is another Shanks in New York:
- "You go to [Shanks] when you want the best in Serbian knife manship. (The Serbs make the best blades, if you weren't aware.) Like, look at this one."
- "The owner called this bowie knife "Davolje Jeziku." That's Serbian for "The Devil's Tongue." Wonderful knife! Good weight! Near-full tang! Very sharp! (I was able to make a cut in my thumb with almost no pressure! Didn't even feel a thing!) Hell, it even tastes good. You can tell it's mostly carbon steel, as expected. But I detect the tiniest amount of silver. Interesting choice! Maybe it helps prevent rust?...Not cheap. $350. Still, good weapons are worth the money."
- The store name is spelled "Shank's" on the map screen and in the store description.