Cases and Missions • Walkthrough • Map • Stores • Survivors • Weapons • Food • Magazines • Clothing
- "Oh please can I have it? I just want to be back with my friends. That would make up for that lousy stagette!"
- —Sharon, upon meeting Chuck
The Morning AfterEdit
Sharon is a hungover partygoer trapped in Still Creek, and is the future sister-in-law of Tia Hernandaz. After being bitten by a dancer at her stagette during her trip to Las Vegas with her friends, Nikki Valentino and Tia Hernandaz, they flee to Still Creek only to be taken away by the military stationed in town. They send her to the Quarantine Zone and turn her friends away. Nikki and Tia informed Chuck of Sharon's whereabouts during the Still Creek outbreak.
Chuck finds an injured Sharon in a tent at the military settlement, begging for Zombrex so she doesn't turn. Once she administers the shot to herself, she will follow Chuck to the Grumpy Dog Bowling Alley, where her friends await. Once the three women are together, they are brought to the barricaded Brockett Gas Station.
- She was scheduled to marry Tia's brother, Dennis, the day following the Las Vegas outbreak.
- Unlike Nikki, she will not defect if Tia dies.
- Her hair is exactly the same as Denyce Calloway from Dead Rising 2.
- She most likely went to Quarantine when the Military evacuated Still Creek.
Dead Rising 2: Case Zero Characters
|Chuck Greene - Katey Greene|
|Archie Eaton - Bob Blackrock - Darcie Blackrock - Dick Jones - Fausto Vargas - Gemini Vargas - Jason Wong - Nikki Valentino - Sharon Riesinger - Tia Hernandaz|
|Ambulance Soldier Victim - Dennis - Truck Thief|