Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Dead Rising 2: Case West
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
- "Zombie flatlining? Jump start 'em out of existence."
- —Combo Card Description
Off the Record
The combo card is obtained by leveling up.
Attacks and Combo Card
Case West weapon component locations
Locations of weapons needed to make the Shocker.
|Component||Location||Specific location and instructions||Picture|
||Research Laboratory Livestock Dissection Lab||In the Research Laboratory Livestock Dissection Lab, the Defibrillator is on the desk as soon as the player walks in and the Medical Tray is on the floor on the right side of the room.|
||Research Laboratory Livestock Dissection Lab||In the Research Laboratory, look for the building with the “Livestock Dissection Lab” sign above the door and both items are found in there.|
- The only animated difference between the main and alternate attacks is Frank's main attacks with the paddles are lower than the alternate attack.
- The Shocker is an excellent weapon to use against all Phenotrans personnel, as it can effectively harm, stun, and kill security guards, zombie handlers, and hazard units in a relatively short amount of time.
- It's not a bad choice to use against Harjit Singh, either.
- In Dead Rising 2: Case West, Chuck seems to like this weapon, but Frank thinks of it as little more than a piece of crap wrapped in duck tape. This can be further supported if the player willingly gives Frank a Shocker to fight with; to which he'll respond by saying something like "This is garbage!"
- In Dead Rising 2: Off the Record, Frank appears to have grown more fond of the Shocker.
- In Off the Record, in the infirmary in the Safe House, there are two medical trays and one defibrillator, which is one of the easiest ways to make a Shocker since there is a maintenance room outside the Safe House.
- Dan Noel, Jeremy Chan, Dead Rising 2: Off the Record Official Strategy Guide, Brady Games, (2011).
- Andrew Crews, Dead Rising 2: Case West Weapon Combo Guide, Xblafans, (December 28, 2010).