|Dead Rising 2||Dead Rising 3||Dead Rising 4|
It is a collection of various presents wrapped in gift wrap tied together with a red bow. It is a heavy weapon, thus it cannot be stored in the player's inventory. It can be found in Kathy's Space and, in Dead Rising 2, only appears during the unannounced mission Shopping Spree.
Its durability can be increased with the Domestic magazine.
- Even if the player has not thrown or hit something with the shopping valuables, Bessie will still tell the player that their shoes were ruined.
- Even though the mission Shopping Spree isn't present in Dead Rising 2: Off the Record, the shopping valuables still spawn. Whether or not this is intended is unknown.
- The Shopping Valuables is one of 7 weapons that the player cannot have more than one. If a player is carrying this weapon, the weapon will not respawn anywhere, prohibiting the player from carrying another one. The other weapons are: Magician Sword, Shopping Valuables, Giant Pink Chainsaw, Rocket Launcher (from World's Most Dangerous Trick), Six Shooter, and the LMG. All magazines also have this restriction.
- In the PC file items.txt, this item is referred to as "LargeShoppingBoxes" (Large Shopping Boxes).
|Animation name||Animation shared with|
- This is because this weapon has the line UniqueItem = "true" in items.txt.