|Dead Rising||Dead Rising 2|
Overview (cases/scoops) • Books • Clothing • Food • Psychopaths • Stores • Survivors • Weapons
It can be found in sporting good stores like SporTrance and Shootingstar Sporting Goods. They can also be found in boxes occasionally. The skateboard is easy to use, just jump on and ride around. It's great for getting out of a crowd, or if Frank has to get around quickly.
It's relatively fast, and it usually is a one-hit kill if Frank runs head-on with a zombie. It never runs out when Frank is riding, but if he is mowing down zombies he can kill three zombies. If Frank has the Entertainment book, the Skateboarding book and the Sports book, the skateboard's durability is multiplied by 27, meaning Frank will be able to hit 81 zombies before the board breaks. Colliding with any stationary object while on the skateboard will cause Frank to fall and take damage.
- Primary: Tap the button to push on the skateboard.
- Thrown: Hold down the trigger to go into aim mode then press the button to throw the skateboard.
- Brake: Hold down on the stick to brake.
The Skateboarding book allows Frank to perform tricks on the skateboard.
- Frank easily goes through the shallow ponds in Leisure Park with the skateboard.
- The skateboard has several different appearances, but all of these skateboards behave the same way.