|Dead Rising 2||Dead Rising 4|
- For the Terror is Reality event, see Slicecycles.
The Slicecycle is a vehicle in Dead Rising 2 and Dead Rising 2: Off the Record. It can be crafted in the Combo Bay after the mission Meet the Contestants is completed, by combining a dirtbike with a chainsaw. A non-improvised version is used in the Terror is Reality event Slicecycles. The Slicecycle is used by psychopath Leon Bell, as well as Chuck Greene in Off the Record.
The Slicecycle is arguably the most dangerous weapon in the game, due to its superior strength and attack speed, with its durability. The Slicecycle is a simple design of a motorcycle and two chainsaws attached to the handlebars of the motorcycle. The bike can kill about 1000 zombies before breaking, unless the player crashes, in which case the possible kill count is lowered.
It is a standard motorcycle, with the useful addition of two chainsaw blades acting like wings on either side, slicing anything that the player drives into.
The dirtbike, located in the Combo Bay on the Silver Strip's north end, will respawn every time the player enters another area with a load screen.
- BIKE MODIFICATIONS
Chuck is an ex-motocross racer and can modify motorbikes in a variety of ways.
Bring a bike to the Combo Bay and combine it with weapons or paint.
Experiment with different combinations and ride in style!
The following is a list of every item that the player can combine with the bike:
|Photo||Bike name||Speed||Durability||Weapon required||Results|
|Bazooka Bike||43.50||250||Rocket Launcher (combo weapon)||Bike has a Rocket Launcher attached to the side. Beware of splash damage. Ammo: 150.|
|Slicecycle||43.50||250||Chainsaw||Bike has two chainsaws mounted to the sides.|
|Machine Gun Bike||43.50||250||LMG||Bike has two light machine guns attached. Ammo: 250.|
|Rabbit Bike||31.25||400||Giant Stuffed Rabbit||Bike has a Giant Stuffed Rabbit attached. Zombies bounce off.|
|Wheelchair Bike||34.18||250||Wheelchair||Bike has a wheelchair attached. Survivors and co-op players can ride in the wheelchair.|
|Red Rocket||43.50||250||Red Spray Paint||Paints the bike red.|
|Blue Thunder||43.50||250||Blue Spray Paint||Paints the bike blue.|
|Green Machine||43.50||250||Green Spray Paint||Paints the bike green.|
|Purple Punisher||43.50||250||Purple Spray Paint||Paints the bike purple.|
|Great American||43.50||250||USA Spray Paint||Paints the bike in USA colors (red, white, and blue).|
- The official guide calls the Terror is Reality bike variant the "Slicecycle", and the combo bike variant the "Chain Saw Bike".
- According to Tape it or Die member Wallace Hertzog, the Terror is Reality Slicecycle is a "fully-modified IJIEK 772c Racing Bike (Second-Half 2004 Model), reverse-engineered to incorporate a low center of gravity (LCG) muffler design, a sixteen-valve, 4-stroke, DOHC engine, and, of course, a twin pair of chainsaws and 4 radial blades, attached to a separate engine located within the front fairing."
- Even though one chainsaw and a dirtbike is needed, the finished model has two chainsaws.
- Using the Slicecycle is one of the ways to get the Z-Genocider 2: Genocide Harder and Zombie Genocide Master achievements.
- Frushtick, Russ (August 31, 2010). "'Dead Rising 2' Combo Weapons Guide - Duct Tape Is Your Friend". MTV. Archived from the original on February 20, 2016.
- "cMissionDefinition TrailerUnlock" in missions.txt
- Stratton, Stephen (2010). Dead Rising 2 Prima Official Game Guide. Prima. Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "p" defined multiple times with different content
- Wallace Hertzog, Slicecycles are Back in True Form, Tape it or Die, (July 23, 2010.)