Piles of money in front of a slot machine indicate that Chuck can play and win the machine 5 times.
Chuck can also bash the machines for money.
Slot Ranch Casino mega slot machineEdit
There is a mega slot machine found along Slot Ranch Casino’s northeast wall. Like other slot machines, the price to play is low, but so are the odds of winning. Chuck can use all three gambling magazines found in Ragazines, Stan's Large Print Books and Magazines, and the Shamrock Casino, to play for $1,000 and receive 1,000,000 every five minutes.
Slot machine namesEdit
There are 17 slot machines in Dead Rising 2.
- After defeating Snowflake, Lenny Mooney will turn on all the slot machines within Yucatan Casino.
- There are no slot machines in the Fortune City Hotel, South Plaza, the Arena or the rooftops.
- The files which control how the slot machines work are found in data\frontend\ingame.big, with names such as em_huge_drawpoker.txt and em_slot_lapdance.txt
- The Doctor Green slot machine will play a brief part of the Mega Man X 1 boss theme as part of it's attract mode jingle.
- ↑ Stratton, Stepehen (2010). Dead Rising 2 Prima Official Game Guide. Prima.
- ↑ Actual game files, opened in PC version.
- ↑ slot_barnyard_bonanza in PC game files.
- ↑ a b c d e f Includes Fortune Park, Platinum Strip and Silver Strip
- ↑ slot_burning_rubber in PC game files.
- ↑ slot_cash_diet in PC game files
- ↑ slot_doctor_cash in PC game files.
- ↑ slot_killer_blackjack in PC game files.
- ↑ slot_kings_crown in PC game files.
- ↑ slot_lucky_lapdance in PC game files.
- ↑ slot_mega_man in PC game files.
- ↑ slot_monster_moolah in PC game files.
- ↑ slot_reel_it_in in PC game files.
- ↑ slot_roaring_engines in PC game files.
- ↑ slot_street_fighter in PC game files.
- ↑ slot_sugar_daddy in PC game files.
- ↑ slot_trouble_turkeys in PC game files.
- ↑ in PC game files.
- ↑ slot_yachts_of_fun in PC game files.