|Dead Rising||Dead Rising 2|
Overview (cases/scoops) • Books • Clothing • Food • Psychopaths • Stores • Survivors • Weapons
The sniper rifle is a weapon in Dead Rising useful for killing psychopaths, as it is ideal for shooting long distances. This gun is preferred for psychopaths rather than zombies, because zombies are fairly easy to kill with any weapon, whereas the sniper rifle only shoots one bullet at a time.
A headshot will instantly kill any zombie or survivor.
Attacks[edit | edit source]
- Primary: Tap the button to fire the sniper rifle. If Frank is moving, he will fire in front of him; if he is remaining still, he will automatically aim at the nearest target.
- Aim: Hold down the trigger to go into aim mode then use Template:Bbutton and to zoom in and out, fires.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Survivors cannot equip this gun.
- The Hall Family are the only survivors that wield this firearm.
- The first Carlito encounter is easily completed when using this gun.
- After a shot is fired, the shell is ejected before Frank pulls the bolt back.