- Doubled ammo for bullet based firearms
- Increased damaged for bullet based firearms
- Increased shooting accuracy for bullet based firearms
- Better headshot accuracy for bullet based firearms
- New shooting animation for the Assault Rifle, Merc Assault Rifle and Light Machine Gun
|Clothing||Description||Off the Record location|
|Soldier Goggles||Night vision goggles with a dead battery||Moe's Maginations - $2,000,000|
|Soldier Boots||Standard issue combat boots||Located in a box in the vacant store to the right of the Ultimate Playhouse at South Plaza's west end.|
|Soldier Clothes||For those who don't have time to bleed||Complete the Save the Girl... Again Achievement/Trophy - Save Rebecca from Dwight Boykin|
|Soldier Facepaint||Blend in with the surrounding flora||Palisades Mall, Shanks|
For Dead Rising 2, the Ninja, Psychopath, Solider of Fortune, and Sports costumes were first offered as pre-order bonuses. After October 12, 2010, a player could purchase these Dead Rising 2 costumes. These costumes can be used during co-op. Off the Record separates these four costume's parts and scatters them throughout Fortune City for Frank to find or for Frank to earn.
For Off the Record, the Cosplay Warrior costume was announced as a pre-order bonus on July 21, 2011. The Cyborg, Fire Fighter, and Barbecue Chef were not offered as pre-order bonuses. They are downloadable content.
|All skill packs|
- The dog tags say: Chuck Greene 778-688-6581 LA CA USMC. USMC is the United States Marine Corps. 778 is an area code for the Canadian province of British Columbia. Blue Castle Games developer of Dead Rising 2, is located in Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada. The number is not a working telephone number and has not been assigned. Actual dog tags are different, with the persons nine digit social security number on the tag, and other differences.
- The Dead Rising 2: Off the Record Official Strategy Guide incorrectly states that the item is called night vision goggles. The guide names Moe's the Platinum Strip Pawnshop.
- ↑ Dan Noel, Jeremy Chan, Dead Rising 2: Off the Record Official Strategy Guide, Brady Games, (2011).
- ↑ a b c d e f Magrino, Tom. Dead Rising 2 DLC theme packs lurch out October 12, Gamespot, (October 6, 2010).
- ↑ Hill, Jeremy. Dead Rising 2 DLC brings more costumes,Gamertell (September 23, 2010). Note that this article has incorrect dates and incorrectly states that when not acquired as a pre-order bonus, "the costumes don't give Chuck any additional abilities".
- ↑ Gantayat, Anoop. Your Dead Rising 2 Download Content Schedule Paradise Pack downloads kick off the week after release, Anriasang, (September 22, 2010).
- ↑ Dead Rising 2 - Psycho Skills DLC Trailer, Youtube.
- ↑ Dead Rising 2 High Stakes Edition, Capcom
- ↑ Bridge, Josh. Dead Rising 2: Psycho, Ninja, Sports, Soldier DLC Coming soon to PSN, Playstation. Mr. Bridge is Senior Producer of Dead Rising 2.
- ↑ Actual boost calculation needed.
- ↑ a b c Previously on the Best Buy website
- ↑ Your Guide to Dead Rising 2 Pre-Order Bonuses, Capcom Unity, (August 10, 2010).
- ↑ a b CapcomUnityVideos, DR2OTR: Cosplay Warrior Skills DLC Pack, You Tube.
- ↑ Dead Rising 2: Off The Record – Warrior Skills!, Capcom-Europe, (July 21, 2011).
- ↑ a b c d xbox.com, xbox.com.
- ↑ a b c CapcomUnityVideos, Dead Rising 2 Off the Record Cyber Skills DLC Pack, You Tube
- ↑ a b c d e f g Spencer, That’s Not A Terminator, That’s Cyborg Frank West, Siliconera, (August 24, 2011).
- ↑ a b c d CapcomUnityVideos, DR2OTR: Fireman Skills DLC Pack, You Tube.
- ↑ a b c CapcomUnityVideos, Dead Rising 2 Off the Record BBQ Chef DLC Available Now, You Tube.
- ↑ What is on a US military Dog Tag?, askville.amazon.com
- Special collectors editions
- Dead Rising 2 Collector's Edition
- Dead Rising 2 High Stakes Edition
- Dead Rising 2 Outbreak Edition