Cases and Missions • Walkthrough • Map • Stores • Survivors • Weapons • Food • Magazines • Clothing
- "Owner Dick Jones is always ready to cash you out on a great deal!"
- —Still Creek Map
The store is owned by Dick who Chuck rescued from the top of a van surrounded by zombies at the beginning of Case 0-4: Find Bike Parts. The store sells a few wares, including Zombrex, weapons, and bike parts.
Dick will also sell Chuck "clues" on where to find other bike parts (for a price). Also behind the chain link fence is a ladder leading to the roof for Dick to use in case of a zombie breach.
Items for SaleEdit
Dick has various useful items for sale, which he gives to Chuck via air vent after paying for them. He isn't cheap, so make sure Chuck has enough money before he tries to buy something.
- Bike Part Hint #1 - $1,000
- "For the first part you should check the Still Creek Hotel. Poppa left his key to the shed up there. He uses that to store his auto parts".
- Bike Part Hint #2 - $2,500
- "You should check the alley behind the theater. People like to store junk back there".
Click to enlarge
- Once Dick has been escorted to his store, he cannot be attacked or injured, by zombies and Chuck, as he is protected by the fence. Even bullets cannot injure Dick.
Case Zero Locations
|Big Buck Hardware - Bob's Fish 'n Hunt - Brockett Gas Station - Ed's Friendly Barber Shop - Grumpy Dog Bowling Alley - Momma's Diner - Still Creek Casino - Still Creek Hotel - Still Creek Movie Theater - Still Creek Pawnshop - The Dirty Drink - Uncle Bill's Department Store|
|Maintenance Room - Quarantine Zone - Sheriff's Office|