Tarquin is nowhere to be seen and his shop will remain closed until Chuck completes the mission, One Man's Trash.
It's likely Tarquin did not know of the impending eradication of the city and was most likely killed in the military firebombing after the survivors escaped.
- Tarquin's name is only revealed when using a mod.
- Tarquin cannot be killed or injured, similar to the other looters running the pawnshops.
- Tarquin's unused message when rescued is the same as Dean's: "You never forget your first kill, boy. But it gets easier each time."
- In the game credits, Tarquin, along with his fellow storekeepers, is credited as "Pawn Shop Looter", voiced by Chris Helsley.
- According to Tarquin's bio, he served in the military and is a veteran. This is due to him, as well as all the other named looters, using Dean's notebook entry. Regardless, it is unknown whether this is canon information or scrapped content.
- Tarquin possibly refers to the Roman king, Lucius Tarquinius Superbus, also referred to by his anglicized family name, most likely making it his last name. If so, the tyrannical tendencies of his namesake may also be a reference to the looters' hostile and exploitative nature.