- Zombrex is a drug that stops the infected from becoming zombies. It is high in demand, expensive, and hard to find.
- The new and improved Zombrex formula now lasts 24 hours!
- Zombrex overdoses are deadly, users must never take it earlier than prescribed.
- The Zombrex Counter on your HUD [ Head-up display ] shows how much you have at all times.
- Katey needs Zombrex everyday between 7:00AM and 8:00AM. If she doesn't get it, she will die.
- Check your watch to see if it's time for Katey's next dose.
|Note: This is a sub-page of|
Dead Rising 2 Walkthrough
and Zombrex. Changes on this page appear on both pages.
|Template documentation follows|
|Note: the template above may sometimes be partially or fully invisible.|
|Visit Template:Tutorial_zombrex_2/doc to edit this documentation. (How does this work?)|
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.