A change of format? Edit
Just a thought regarding this template. It has tendency to make pages quite long, but we have plenty of width to play with.
Would a layout more like this work?:
Row 1, Spans entire table: Ingredient can be turned into...
Row 2 : A number of cells, a mixed drink in each one, maybe with small icon, ex: Quickstep | SpitFire | Randomizer
Row 3 : In each column, under the mixed drink, a list of the appropriate secondary ingredient(s) used in the recipe.
Just a thought I had... -OtherworldBob 19:12, 29 January 2011 (UTC)
- All done, all recipes added :)
- Not sure what you are suggesting fully, but be bold. I made it so that one change will apply to all recipe pages. With the explicit idea of adding icons and colored backgrounds and text later. You can pick this up now if you are interested, here are some examples of what has been done, and what i would like to do:
- If you want to make the items go width wise instead of length, well, that poses problems because of the item template on each page. I was thinking of adding a collapsible collapsed to wikitable, making all 60+ pages recipe section collapsed, so:
- class="wikitable collapsible collapsed"
- Be bold :) A 20:01, 29 January 2011 (UTC)