Overview (cases/scoops) • Books • Clothing • Food • Psychopaths • Stores • Survivors • Weapons
Mark of the SniperEdit
- Main article: Mark of the Sniper
Thomas, Roger, and Jack Hall are encountered when Frank West arrives at the Entrance Plaza to rescue Wayne Blackwell, who has been pinned behind the counter of Estelle's Fine-lady Cosmetics by the trio. Roger encourages his sons to shoot Frank, claiming that they're doing it to survive. Jack agrees, citing the Second Amendment to persuade his brother. Thomas, though initially torn, decides to heed his father and brother's orders.
After he is defeated, he dies and drops a sniper rifle. After all three members of the Hall family are defeated, Wayne Blackwell can be rescued.
Thomas attacks using a sniper rifle from afar, but lacks any close range attack. He will run away if Frank approaches him, until he is at a safe distance.
Sniper Rifle: Thomas's only attack is to fire his sniper rifle from afar. Thomas is the least accurate of the trio, and his shots often miss. After firing each shot, Thomas needs to take a second or so to bolt a new round into the chamber.
- Main article: Infinity Mode
The family appears again at the Entrance Plaza at 5:07:00 - 5:19:00, and will drop the same items as he did previously.
- Thomas's name is misspelled in the end credits as "Thomss Hall." This was not fixed in the HD remasters.
- Thomas's classification as a psychopath can be questioned. He showed great hesitation in attacking Frank, but was forced to because he was pressured by his father and brother even when he didn't want to shoot him. However, he remained hostile even after his father and brother were dead, although he may just be trying to avenge them.
- Thomas is a incredibly acurrate shot conisdering he wears glasses to help his sight, this may be a error.
- Many fans have tried sparing Thomas, but of course, all have failed.