Overview (cases/scoops) • Books • Clothing • Food • Psychopaths • Stores • Survivors • Weapons
- "He's probably hiding somewhere, shittin' his pants like a chump."
- —Todd, on speaking about his friend's whereabouts
Todd Mendell is a victim appearing exclusively in Dead Rising.
- Main article: 72 Hour Mode (Dead Rising)
Todd was found talking to Brian Reynolds in the Entrance Plaza about one of his friends. When the zombies broke into the plaza, Todd was one of the first to be killed before he had a chance to run for the stairs.
- Main article: Infinity Mode
In Infinity Mode, Todd appears at the Heliport from 4:00:00 to 4:07:00 and he is armed with a Paint Can. In his equipment he carries Thawed Vegetables, a Nightstick, a Push Broom Handle, an Acoustic Guitar and a Bowling Ball.
- His jacket has a logo similar to the Superman logo.
- He bears a slight resemblance to Gordon Stalworth, who may be the "friend" Todd and Brian are talking about.
- Todd is one of only three survivors who fight back during the outbreak, the others being Alan Peterson and Brian Reynolds.
- Todd is impossible to save due to the fact that he is too far away. Even if Frank runs as fast as he can towards him, Todd will die before Frank can get to him.
- Todd gives off no genre when photographed, but Brian Reynolds gives off Drama points.
- Todd does not appear in Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop.