Overview (cases/scoops) • Books • Clothing • Food • Psychopaths • Stores • Survivors • Weapons
- "There's a ton of zombies in Paradise Plaza gathered around the toy store. Go see if there's anybody hidin' in there."
- —Otis Washington, Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop
Heather is distraught about leaving her sister, but claims that she had to hide or they would both be killed. The horde of zombies around Pamela must be killed before she can be rescued. Once Pamela has been saved, both girls can be recruited and brought back to the Security Room.
Conversation with the twins
Heather: Please forgive me! It's not my fault!
Heather: I mean there was no other way! If we'd stuck together, we'd both be dead now.
Heather: What? Why are you looking at me like that?
Heather: A safe place?
Frank: Yeah. I've got a helicopter coming on Friday.
- If Heather is recruited first, Pamela will automatically join if Heather comes close enough.
- In Chop Till You Drop, completing the scoop will give Frank a 3000 PP bonus for each twin rescued, a Protein and $20,000.
- If Photo Challenge is in the scoop cue, and at least one survivor from Lovers or The Hatchet Man has not yet been saved or killed, this scoop will not start on time, due to the 8 survivor limit being reached at 9:00 AM (Kent from Photo Challenge, Tonya and Ross from Lovers, Rich, Barbara, and Josh from The Hatchet Man, and Gordon from The Coward). While these survivors only total to 7, Heather and Pamela would bring it up to 9, so the game will not start this scoop until the aforementioned condition is met.
Chop Till You Drop