Overview (cases/scoops) • Books • Clothing • Food • Psychopaths • Stores • Survivors • Weapons
- "But... There's snipers out there. They'll shoot anything... zombies... people. If we go out there, they'll fire on us for sure!"
- —Wayne, on Frank trying to rescue him
- "Thanks. It's nice to not be used for target practice anymore."
- —Wayne, upon reaching the Security Room
Mark of the Sniper
- Main article: Mark of the Sniper
After the snipers are killed, Frank returns to Wayne and lets him know that he took care of things. He urges him to get going before other weirdos appear and replace the snipers, and Wayne agrees to follow Frank to the Security Room.
- Main article: Kindell's Betrayal
After being rescued, he will wait in the room with the green door. When Kindell Johnson believes that there is no helicopter coming in three days, he rallies up the other survivors in the same room, including Wayne, to make a break for it.
If Frank does not stop Kindell's mutiny, Wayne will leave the Security Room along with the other survivors in the same room. They will no longer count towards the number of rescued survivors.
It's possible that he escaped Willamette with Otis and the others when the special forces arrived.
In Infinity Mode, Wayne appears in the Meat Processing Area from 3:00:00 to 3:07:00 and is armed with a Mailbox. In his equipment he carries an Apple, a Nightstick, a pack of Pet Food, a Frying Pan, and a Paint Can.
- Wayne is one of the faster survivors Frank can save.
- Wayne's shirt design is the same as the one on Bill Brenton's cap.
- In fact, Bill's character model and notebook picture are very similar to Wayne's. They appear to be the same files, just slightly modified.