|Dead Rising||Dead Rising 3|
Overview (cases/scoops) • Books • Clothing • Food • Psychopaths • Stores • Survivors • Weapons
It is a regular shopping cart with sharp items protruding from the cart. It is used by Steven Chapman and is available to Frank West after defeating Steven in Seon's Food and Stuff during Case 2-3: Medicine Run. The weapon cart respawns in Seon's Food and Stuff whenever Frank leaves and then returns to the store.
- Primary: Tap the button to swing the weapon cart.
- Push: Hold the button while holding on to the handlebar to push the weapon cart.
- Thrown: Hold down the trigger to go into aim mode then press the button to throw the weapon cart.
- Kick: Press the button while pushing the weapon cart or holding on to the handlebar to kick the weapon cart.
The weapon cart and shopping cart can be picked up three ways:
- The cart can be picked up if Frank leaves one area of the mall pushing the cart and the load screen appears. When the new screen is loaded, Frank will be holding the cart instead of pushing it.
- The cart can be picked up after Frank kicks the cart.
- The cart can be picked up if it is pushed off balance or tipped on its side, or other ways other than kicking. The most difficult way is to hit the cart and then push the cart off balance, with a light damage weapon. This is difficult to do and Frank may destroy the cart.
- The modified spray bottles have "It is hell without Jesus" written on them.
- In the game, there are not as many cleavers as shown in the cutscene.
- The Weapon Cart was referenced in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, as Frank uses an improved version, his having chainsaws instead of cleavers. There is also a Servbot mask and a dead zombie sitting inside the cart to, just how Isabela was during her capture.
- It was also referenced in Puzzle Fighter, with Frank using a cart with chainsaws and axes. There is also a Servbot sitting inside the cart.