The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Paired with the Yellow Track Suit, these sneakers reference ones famously worn by Bruce Lee in the 1972 film "A Game Of Death," the last film Lee made before his death in which he fights American pro-basketball star Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.
- They are based on a Japanese brand of sneaker, Onitsuka Tigers, made by a company owned by Asics.
- This jumpsuit/sneaker outfit was later referenced in Quentin Tarantino's 2003-4 2-part epic homage to martial arts, "Kill Bill Vol.I & II", in which a similar jumpsuit is worn by Uma Thurmon's character, "The Bride".
- ↑ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_of_Deathfilms
- ↑ http://youtu.be/LsSoX6qB9N0
- ↑ http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080807171657AAAmTA3
- ↑ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kill_bill
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.